This post includes affiliate links. If you decide to make a purchase through my link, I might get a small commission for it at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Upcycle This DIY That!
If you’re ready to move to use power tools but not quite confident yet in using full-size circular saws, this one could be one, you should consider.
It’s got everything you would need for pallet projects or any projects around your house: enough power, easy handling, ability to do bevel cuts, and lightweight.
Most of the time, we have barely anything done because we get put off by setting up the power tools. They’re usually big and bulky and might be difficult to control. So if you’re looking for a compact circular saw, please have a look at the Rockwell RK3441K Compact Circular Saw Kit full review.
- [MORE MANEUVERABILITY] All the functionality of a full-size circular saw but in a compact design that’s easier to use, and easier to make quick cuts with
- [REAR MOTOR] For a more balanced feel. With the motor in the handle, you control much of the weight of the saw with just the palm of your hand for smoother movements
- [EASY DEPTH SETTING] The readily accessible adjustment lever lets you change the cut on the fly, and the bevel adjustment lever enables you to make cuts from 0-45°
- [SPINDLE LOCK BUTTON] For quick and safe blade changes. Just grab the included blade key and switch out any brand’s 4-1/2” blade
- [IMPROVED BLADE VISIBILITY] The left-handed blade housing allows you to see exactly where you’re cutting, for straighter, more accurate cuts
Its 5 Amp motor gives it enough power to cut through the boards of plywood, hardwood or 2x4s. You just have to remember that because it’s slower than a standard circular saw you should feed the work material a bit slower. But other than that you’ll be positively surprised by the quality of cuts.
I’d like to say that this is the perfect circular saw for pallet projects. You can imagine creating the next project would be a breeze with this little devil. No need for a full-size saw. Even with little or no experience, you’ll be confident enough to use it.
This mini saw is designed for greater control and accuracy. It’s well balanced and small enough to handle with only one hand. This is important when using for detailed work and tight spaces. Because the blade is located on a left-hand side it gives you more visibility of your cut.
It’s lightweight means it’s very portable and can be used in many different places. If you need your fence cut or have a door to sort out this tool is definitely the one you’ll need in your tool collection.
The only drawback is that some users may have an issue with the grip size and, therefore, difficulty to unlock the trigger with the safety switch. But that I think is something you can get used to or if you’re really struggling to use both hands.
Dust collection port with vacuum attachment for dust-free cutting gives you excellent results and the saw is quieter than most 7 1/4 inch ones. Adjustment lever for bevel cuts and depth adjusting is quick and secure.
Rockwell RK3441K is an amazing mini saw. For quick projects around the house or whenever you need its portability, this tool fits the bill perfectly. Powerful enough to deliver great results, I recommend it to all DIY enthusiasts. If you feel that this tool is not quite what you want, then check my article about the best compact circular saws for more choice.
Subscribe To My FREE DIY Newsletter!
Stay in touch and receive things like updates, special offers, new projects, tips, gear reviews, and more. No spam, promise!
Last update on 2023-11-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API